Software Development Engineer -SDE2Location:
Seattle, Washington StateSalary Range:
The Ventura Media Services team is looking for a highly motivated Software Development Engineer to help drive some great new service innovation.
Who are we? We are the Ventura Media Services team - an agile team working on the beginning of some very large scale projects. We incubate, innovate and iterate. We are all about building services the right way. The team is a tight group of music and video lovers that services and experiences that revolve around music\video discovery and consumption. We are not afraid to try new things in the name of pushing the bleeding edge of technology. As a member of the team, you will work closely with all of our partner teams here in Redmond to release features on a rapidly iterative development cycle. You will get the chance to work with other IEB product teams in Redmond to help deliver epic end to end scenarios across all 3 screens.
In this position you will have the chance to help choose direction and drive innovation on some of the most cutting edge media services. Think large scale. Think Azure. Being a web and services group, our goal is to ship quickly and often while maintaining high quality. If you are proven developer that likes to drive innovation, then this is the place for you! Requirements:
- You must thrive in a changing and challenging environment
- You must be a dependable individual with a proven track record of strong results
- You must be passionate for services
- You must be someone who steps up to do whatever is needed without waiting to be asked
- You must not tolerate mediocre quality
- You must strives for excellence
- You must have a passion for innovation around improving the effectiveness and efficiency of large scale software services
- You are a C#/.NET wonk - great stuff - love it - have some more please!
- You are an experienced web services developer - large scale - the larger, the better!
- You are Agile - you can’t imagine a life where anything but Agile methodologies even exists.
- You have deployed Azure services. In fact, you were one of the early adopters. You even know some of the Azure folks by name because you have been playing with Azure since their first talk.